This script is for running a re-synchronisation of the Orchestrator runbooks in System Center Service Manager (SCSM).
The SCORCH connector in SCSM syncs all the runbooks through from SCORCH. Sometimes even after running a sync, a new runbook will not appear. Using the Truncate AuthorizationCache in SQL can resolve this but not always.
The script does the following:
- Truncate the AuthorizationCache on the Orchestrator DB
- Restart IIS on the SCORCH Server
- Run a Start-SCSMConnector on the management server to sync the SCORCH Connector
- SMLETS installed on the Management Server
- Run the script on the Orchestrator Server.
- Read/Write Access to the Orchestrator DB
Download the script from the Technet Gallery here